I recently did some work on personal branding with my wonderful brand consultant İrem Sefa Yayımlar.
Part of the work was to ask my clients and friends to fill up “360 Reach ” questioner to understand how my clients perceive me and my work.
Report that I got from this was really valuable but I had a lot of fun reading the answers on one particular question:
“If Ayla was a type of car, what car would she be? And why?”
Here are some of the answers:
- “A Range Rower, strong and reliable, takes you to the adventure safely.
- “A van. To accommodate more people, socialize and reach new destinations together.”
- “BMW. With full life experience, looks energetic and creative.”
- “Bright colorful Volvo because she’s strong, smart, dependable and yet super fun”
- “German car (Mercedes, BMW) because safe and confidential”
- “Jip, güven verdiği için”
- “Mercedes, experienced, reliable, comfortable”
- “Porsche 911, sleek, smart, safe, fun!”
- “Team Support car in the long world class race, She is a perfect coach for professionals”
- “Tesla. Well organized, modern”
I thought that was really creative and fun.